WARNING Signs of Dementia by Dr. Eric Berg, D.C.
Dementia is a mental decline. Certain parts of the brain are actually shrinking—specifically the hippocampus.
6 early signs of dementia:
1. Difficulty organizing and planning things
2. Personality changes
4. Sensory dysfunction
5. Language problems
6. Problems navigating
If you think you’re showing early signs of dementia, it’s best to act now. Don’t wait until it becomes a bigger problem.
Important things you can do right now:
1. Take vitamin B1 (nutritional yeast)
2. Fix the gut (consume a variety of vegetables, get on a low-carb diet, consume organic foods, and do fasting)
3. Consume sprouts (broccoli sprouts)
4. Generate ketones (do intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting and take MCT oil or exogenous ketones)
5. Consume ginkgo biloba
6. Consume lion’s mane mushroom
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.